Thursday, November 01, 2012

'tis fahr me own sanity, lads

Tonight I teach Iblis. As always, this promises to be a tough two hours, because the boy requires constant management. So I've devised a plan to get me through the evening with my sanity intact: I'm going to reward myself afterward. By doing this, I give myself something immediate to look forward to when the two hours are done.

Not far from where I work, there's a nice restaurant in the same neighborhood as The Bonefish Grill called Sweetwater Tavern, which is part of the Great American Restaurants alliance. I do believe that, once a week, I'll trundle my big butt over there, sit down, and enjoy a decent meal after an Iblis-filled evening of torture. That ought to push the "reset" button in my brain and get me ready for even more abuse the following week.

One-hour sessions, Iblis! ONE HOUR!


_

1 comment:

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Iblis has much to learn from you . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *