Saturday, June 15, 2024

"The Fall Guy": a Stuckmann review

Chris Stuckmann has become a bit harder to trust ever since he vowed never to give negative reviews to films. His reason for the change has to do with the fact that he's just made his own film, and as a filmmaker, he wants to be more positive and constructive. OK, I guess, but he's pushing against the very definition of what it means to be a movie critic. That said, his review of "The Fall Guy" has me at least a little interested:

I'll catch it on streaming.



1 comment:

Charles said...

HJ and I saw this a couple of weeks ago. My one criticism is that it feels like it could have been tightened up a bit. That being said, it was a lot of fun and we both enjoyed it quite a bit, and even though it felt a little long it was never boring.

It also had me walking around singing KISS's "I Was Made for Loving You" for at least a week. You have been warned.