Sunday, October 28, 2007

mitosis erotica

Oooooooooh, fffffffuuuuuck... I can feel it...

Oh-- oh, shit... it's... it's happening...

Gotta split faster... yes... faster...

Uuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnngggggghhhhhh!!

Whew. (Whew.)

Was it good for you? (Was it good for you?)

Ooooooh, yeah, baby. (Ooooooh, yeah, baby.)

Wait-- (Wait--)

Oh, shit-- (Oh, shit--)

It's... it's happening AGAIN! (It's... it's happening AGAIN!)

Oh, my GOD! (Oh, my GOD!)

Uuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnngggggghhhhhh!!
(Uuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnngggggghhhhhh!!)

Fuck, that was amazing! (Fuck, that was amazing!)
(Fuck, that was amazing! (Fuck, that was amazing!))

...was it good for you? (...was it good for you?)
(...was it good for you? (...was it good for you?))

(etc., etc.)



_

4 comments:

melancholy donut said...

(Oh, my GOD!) as a bio major who really likes coding (love recurive humour) , this actually had me cracking up aloud.

seriously geeky funny.

melancholy donut said...

and this woman demands to know how this teeny gem came about!

R said...

Ha! Ha ha ha!

8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048...

Kevin Kim said...

donut,

I think the only two Google-able references to "mitosis erotica" come from my blog. That's got to mean something.

The idea has been percolating in my brain for a while, but I don't think I'm the first to joke about the sexiness of asexual reproduction.

R,

Indeed.


Kevin