Thursday, October 21, 2010

how to popularize Socratic dialogues

Have you seen the work coming out of a site called XtraNormal.com? Using their "text to movie" function, you can supply dialogue and create your own little animations. Instapundit is currently featuring such a video right now, and earlier I mentioned an embedded XtraNormal video, lampooning the iPhone, in that Cracked.com article by David Wong.

This is a medium I was born to use. Over 9 million text-to-video projects have already been produced; I'm way behind the curve. Time to bring Socratic dialogues into the twenty-first century.


_

1 comment:

Charles said...

Did you just discover XtraNormal? There is some pretty funny stuff on there, but I have to admit that the iPhone one you linked to almost killed me with the funny. I was laughing so hard that it become physically painful to watch it.

Very much looking forward to seeing what you come up with.