Wednesday, April 11, 2012

somethin' funky be happenin'

Blogger is experiencing a series of hiccups, I think; it appears they're fiddling with the software, and we'll just have to endure this until everything's been worked out. Some of my current Blogger-related troubles:

1. The comment form's preview function isn't working: line breaks aren't appearing except between paragraphs. This means that a series of sentences will extend rightward forever without bumping down to the next line. It's almost as if the right-hand margin didn't exist anymore.

2. The edit window's preview function is also kaput: when I hit "Preview," I get no preview screen.

It could be that these problems are linked. Since I'm probably not the only person experiencing these glitches, I think it's safe to assume that people have already contacted Blogger about what's going on. I hope we get some satisfaction soon.


_

No comments: