Wednesday, November 11, 2020

reconciling myself to the new Blogger

You may have noticed that my bitching about the new Blogger interface stopped partway during my trans-Korea walk.  Forced to learn its many quirks, I had no choice but to experience the revised interface firsthand.  In the end, I mastered certain tasks that had initially been frustrating, and while I'm still not totally sold on the new interface, I can mostly bend it to my will.  So I won't be switching to a new platform anytime soon, nor will I be Learning to Code, per Hillary Clinton's out-of-touch advice, so as to make my own website.  Coding might happen later, but it's not a high priority right now.  Upshot:  I've largely reconciled myself to the way the new Blogger works.  It's not as horrible as all that, and it even has a few modest advantages over the "legacy" interface.




No comments: