Saturday, November 21, 2020

reprioritizing

It's looking likely that the upcoming post-Thanksgiving shindig will be postponed by at least a month, which means I'll be reorienting my priorities this weekend away from food-shopping and toward working on tee-shirt and award-plaque designs for JW and his kids.  The tee designs are a higher priority because I need to upload them on Teespring and then order them.  Shipping time is a factor; the sooner I order the shirts, the better.  The plaque design, once done, simply needs to be brought to a plaque-maker, and the making of the plaque probably won't take more than a couple business days.  Once the designs are done, I'll slap them up on the blog for your approval.  (In case you haven't figured it out by now, JW doesn't bother reading this blog, which is why I feel free to talk about this project here.)


NB:  I do have one cooking project this weekend, though:  an "I'm sorry" pie for my officemates.  I've settled on blueberry, but if the downstairs grocery sells only a frozen-fruit medley, then I'll just make a generically berry-ish pie.  I've been watching videos on how to do top-crust lattices, so we'll see how that goes.



2 comments:

John Mac said...

So, that makes it a Christmas luncheon then...

Kevin Kim said...

I hope so. This might get postponed again.