Sunday, March 27, 2022

from the PowerLine Week in Pictures

Are these pics even from America?

Only the Gospel of John has Jesus using a whip:

It's all leftie projection:

Does it help or hinder the point that the person in the first frame is androgynous (although personally, I'm leaning toward woman)?

I thought of this scenario before I saw the following meme:



Former Hercules, now making low-budget Christian flicks and shunned by Hollywood:

Pretty much:

My trust is already zero:

Hee:

I live in South Korea, where there are no loose bears:

It's sad that this person is going to be confirmed to the Supreme Court:

More hypocrisy (and it's not as though Coney Barrett has proved useful):

We should either go with unisex restrooms or add a third "trans" restroom:

I don't believe this for a second. Kirk knows from women:

Imagine being so cowardly, so afraid to upset your leftie supporters, that you can't articulate a simple biological truth:




2 comments:

John Mac said...

Always enjoy these.

Yeah, the "androgynous" photo looks like a woman to me too. I mentioned in an earlier comment that here in the PI a lot of biological males who identify as women are out and proud. So, for a hetero guy like me, it is important to be able to tell the difference so as to avoid a painful surprise later. Too late for me to study biology, but I've developed the ability to discern certain "tells" that help accurately determine "what has she gots in her pockets?" One of the most common is the over-emphasized effort to walk like a woman--sort of like a runway model. Shoulders are another giveaway.

Life in the 21st century--ain't it grand?

Kevin Kim said...

Years ago, when my brother came out to me as gay, he introduced me to the phenomenon of "gaydar," i.e., the intuitive ability to determine who's gay. My own gaydar turns out to be pretty poor. I may still be stuck in the "Gay? I only thought he was funny!" mentality. When someone is out there, I can usually tell, but otherwise, I have a hard time. I suspect the PI's baklas would find me an easy mark.