Sunday, April 21, 2024

meds at night: a winning strategy?

I tested my numbers just now, and the strategy of taking my meds at night seems, at least for now, to be paying off: my weight is down from 115.5 to 114.5 kg; blood pressure is 116/75 (slightly better than the classic 120/80 without being worrisome); pulse-ox is 98%; and finally, fasting glucose is 157, per the downward trend going from 190-something to 170-something to, now, 150-something. So this is all good news, and I might not have anything to report to the doc this coming Friday. Then again, I still don't enjoy the quantity of medicine I'm taking, so I might lobby to have my meds reduced. Mentioning faintness might help my case. Will I get my way? Only the Shadow knows.



1 comment:

John Mac said...

Great news! Keep it up! Or should I say, down?