Wednesday, April 24, 2024

wut ah it deez daze

Ah, the irony. 

I despise the Paris Baguette bakery chain for its poorly executed baguettes, but just like three years ago, the chain will once again be my savior, providing me the mostly iceberg-lettuce salads that will help me get my weight down: the opposite of calorie-dense.

If you look carefully, though, you might see some additions: bacon crumbles, bleu or Gorgonzola cheese, raisins, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and mandarin oranges. That latter ingredient is carby, and so are the raisins, but in terms of overall volume, those two ingredients don't amount to much. 

Tonight, I'll be doing some creekside walking and stair work, then tomorrow, I have to fast for my Friday appointment. Still no text from the hospital. Maybe it'll come tonight or tomorrow.



2 comments:

John Mac said...

That's after you cut it up yourself, I assume. It does look tasty.

Kevin Kim said...

Yes. The leaves were originally huge.