Friday, February 18, 2022

took a while, but it's on the way

Amazon sent me an email saying that my hard copy of Think Like a Teacher is on the way to me. This copy is 6" × 9", which is slightly bigger than A5 (5.8" × 8.3") but not as big as B5 (6.9" × 9.8"). So the Amazon copy will be physically smaller than the in-Korea hard copy. It will also have no spine text, whereas my in-Korea copy will have spine text (the lady changed it from white-on-black to black-on-white because she said it showed up better, and I said OK), so there will be both subtle and obvious differences between the two hard-copy versions of my book. I'm eager to see both versions side by side. For anyone wanting the in-Korea version of the hard copy, I must, alas, charge $6 plus shipping (I need to check whether Korean post has a media-mail rate) if I'm to make make any money at all (and at $6 plus shipping, I'd be making only a few cents per book). Transactions can be done via PayPal. Email me if you're interested in having the Korea-printed version of my book. Otherwise, you know where to go.



No comments: