Thursday, February 17, 2022

off to the print shop

With many thanks to my buddy Charles for doing some boots-on-the-ground work for me, I now have a few print-shop options that are close to Seoul National University campus. I'll be heading out that way in a few minutes, data in hand, to print out a short run of my homeschooling book Think Like a Teacher (why not buy a copy or three? and write a review, while you're at it, to help the Amazon search algorithm put my book at or near the top of search results!). The short-run copies are gratis, for friends and acquaintances. I'm guessing the copies will take a few business days to print, so I'll be back at Seoul-dae campus sometime next week to pick up my hard copies. I'll blog a bit more about this tonight once I'm back home from visiting the print shop and doing a walk. Stay tuned!



No comments: