Monday, May 09, 2022

images

I pulled these from Instapundit's "Caturday" open thread, so there are a lot of cat memes. I expect you'll survive just fine:














Pretty sure I posted this one before, but it gives me a chuckle every time:

My vaxxed friends and acquaintances aren't dropping dead (yet), so based on personal observations, I'm not an injection alarmist. But given the stats that are now being revealed, if you're vaxxed, you should watch your health, especially when it comes to heart-related issues:








Yeah, bitches:










I don't necessarily agree with the following meme, per what I wrote before about the nature of values. While a lot of Christians will indeed say that you're free to do X even if they think X is wrong, a lot of other Christians will actually follow their values and try to persuade you or prevent you from doing X. I do agree, though, that Secular Person, in the dialogue below, is a good representation of your typical leftie who doesn't merely want your tolerance but also wants your active acceptance:


Admittedly, I should find the source for the information below:

Pussy wants warm fluid:







George Washington faces the auto-complete function:



And once you're in that final loop, you're trapped forever:




1 comment:

John Mac said...

Love these! I know I could find them myself but it is so much more fun to enjoy them all in one place with my morning coffee. Thanks for posting!