Tuesday, May 03, 2022

senior-on-senior violence

A 70-something hunter shot and killed a 70-something taxi driver in a hunting accident that occurred in the area of Bukhan Mountain. ROK Drop has the details. The taxi driver had been out taking a piss when the hunter, mistaking the man for a wild boar, shot at the driver three times and killed him. This would be funny if it weren't so horrific. I'm reminded of a terrible hunting accident that took place several years ago in the States. In that accident, a father shot and killed his own son, mistaking him for a deer.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not anti-hunting, but before you take the life of another living being, make damn sure what sort of creature is in your sights.



1 comment:

Charles said...

I read about this in the news. I don't hunt myself, but my father is an avid hunter, and I spent my childhood in the woods. I still do not understand how you mistake a human being for a prey animal.