Saturday, May 07, 2022

Uijeongbu again

My buddy JW got word from a coworker about a nice budae-jjigae restaurant in Uijeongbu, so for Saturday morning and afternoon, JW wants to walk the rest of the path that we failed to walk last time we tried (we were supposed to do 28 km, I think, and we stopped at 22K when it began raining). We're actually going to start one subway stop earlier just to pad the distance a bit. Even with the padding, the walk will be only about 8.5 kilometers total. I'm not happy with that, so after lunch, I plan to walk back toward Oksu Station, but I'll likely stop somewhere before I get that far: I don't plan on walking a full 36K tomorrow, however bracing that might be. I think I'll do approximately 15K more for a total of about 23K.

I don't know whether I'll put up any photos of the walk, but if I remember to, I'll slap up some pics of the food, especially if it's as good as JW's coworker thinks it is.



No comments: