Tuesday, November 15, 2022

just an anecdote, right? but one of many

The story of Genevieve Florence, British synchronized swimmer:

Olympic Athlete Genevieve Florence (24) 'Barely Functional' After Pfizer Vaccine: 'I Wanted To End My Life' (Video)

Olympic athlete and British actress Genevieve Florence trained 10 hours a day, six days a week, as a synchronized swimmer. However, after receiving her first Pfizer “vaccine” injection during the summer of 2021, the healthy, thriving 24-year-old became unable to function or care for herself. The painful side effects grew so excruciating she began to contemplate whether she should end her life.

Florence’s decision to receive the controversial vaccine was due to the film industry’s mandatory requirement to work. “I immediately regretted it soon as she put it in my arm. I just thought, Well, what have I done,” said Florence in the powerful documentary, “Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion.”

“I couldn’t do anything,” explains Florence. In the weeks after the shot, her health continued to deteriorate. She lived with a constant pounding headache and dizziness; she could not walk. “It was like someone was actually inside my skull, like pushing out. I can’t explain how awful it was. And it was I was dizzy. I was literally crawling,” explains the star athlete.

Her pain and despair continue[d] to grow worse, “I really thought my life was over,” Florence says as she begins to cry. “I couldn’t even cook food. I couldn’t even get up. I couldn’t take care of myself. My mother came by twice a week to change my bedsheets, do a food shop for me, and clean my house. I couldn’t do anything at all.”

The dismissive and unprofessional way she was treated by medical professionals and the United Kingdom National Health Service (NHS) compounded the problem. The government and doctors tried to convince Florence that her serious health issues were due to anxiety and not caused by the “vaccine.”

How long must this go on?



No comments: