Tuesday, January 18, 2005

notes

1. My divorce from Mac OS 8.6 continues: I finally figured out how to activate AppleTalk so I can print stuff out while on OS X. Up to now, I'd been switching back and forth between OS X and OS 8.6 whenever I'd need to print something. Now, all I have to do is unplug the cable from my modem and attach it to my Farallon Ethernet thingie. This is important because I've been wanting to print directly from my ass-kicking Mellel word processor, which is nestled in OS X.

2. My nasty Lonerganian surprise for Dr. Vallicella is looking less and less nasty as I reread Dr. Vallicella's arguments on ontotheological personalism, especially here, in his critique of the famous "chariot" dialogue between the Buddhist monk Bhante Nagasena and King Menander (Milinda). I don't think Lonergan's going to be all that helpful. So, at least for the time being, ixnay on the urprise-say.

3. Morale continues to sink at EC. If you're in Korea and know of any university opportunities, feel free to send 'em my way.

_

No comments: