Saturday, June 11, 2011

gettin' ready

My buddy Dr. Steve is coming down from Pennsylvania for an overnight visit, so I'm getting the place ready for his arrival. I had thought that he, my buddy Mike, and I might go see "The Trip," which is in limited release as of today, but I've been having trouble finding out which theaters are showing the film. As of last night, not even the film's official website was revealing where the movie would be playing.

Ah-- I see that the Apple.com site is displaying showtimes... but nothing for the DC-Metro area. We'd have to trundle four hours north to New York City. Damn.

Poor Steve, meanwhile, will have to undergo the horror of conversing with me for extended periods, since I have no TV. Luckily, we've got a lot to talk about. And he's bringing food and libations from Wegman's, which doth rock.

Much damage to be done.


_

No comments: