Thursday, June 28, 2018

MOVING DAY!

I've been shuttling stuff up to my new apartment since 10 a.m., but as I'm about to unplug my computer and pack it up along with all my other desk- and stationery-related items, I thought now might be a good time to sign off for a bit and say, See you on the flip side. Internet service hasn't been installed in the new place quite yet, but (1) if necessary, I can blog from my phone, and (2) in the meantime, you've got a few more scheduled posts coming your way to entertain you. So hang tight, and within the next 24 hours, I'll be more or less installed in my new place, blogging from a desk.

NB: my buddy Tom normally offers to help with my many moves, but because this particular move has happened so suddenly, and because Tom is probably finishing up the semester at his university, I thought it best just to go it alone until the Gorilla Squad arrives to help me move the huge items. See you on the flip side.



No comments: