Saturday, August 06, 2022

some images





















I should check with my brother Sean about how true this is.


But the idiots never learn.



That's our now-woke intelligence services: always focused on the wrong thing.



lookin' swole


This continues to be a problem, and it's how the blue cancer spreads everywhere.








I love the "I want you inside me now" look she gives him at the end.









typical leftist double standards


There appears to be some evidence that the jab makes you more susceptible to reinfection.

A. "Sea-level rise!"
B. ocean-front property
Do these things go together?

poor little bastard


A lot of lefties still believe this shit.

I actually think gender is a social construct. Sex, by contrast, is not. The above meme conflates the two.

guess he doesn't wanna play cricket
(Photoshop note: see the lack of a 'hopper shadow?)



No comments: