Friday, October 20, 2006

unfinished business

It's hard to believe, but I'm still waiting for two Level 4 FroshEng students to send me their essays. This business won't be over until sometime tonight. Cosmically irresponsible, this group.

Our Level 4 "jjong-party" didn't happen: everyone neglected to bring food. This was probably deliberate: the teacher after me had told the students they were having a pizza party, and the students doubtless focused all their attention on that. I had brought two bags of food; after the straggler teams had done their presentations (the ones they should have done on Monday), I simply plopped the bags down at the end of class and let the students have the contents.

At least I won't have to teach that group again. Good riddance.

And, hey-- thanks for the 93.8% rating, ladies. Wish I could reciprocate.


_

No comments: