Wednesday, June 19, 2013

life after Kevin

Some of my Korean students are already scheming about how to handle my eventual absence from YB. Little Kristi, the girl who claims to want to get into TJHSST, says she has relatives in or near Daegu, so her family might drop by to see me. Another of my students just told me that his family has plans to visit Korea next year; they, too, could very well swing by the Daegu area to pay me a visit.

It's nice to think that I'll be keeping in touch with many (well... at least some) of my students. I've enjoyed this job, and I hope my students have had as much fun learning from me as I've had teaching (and learning from) them.


_

5 comments:

Charles said...

THERE IS NO LIFE AFTER KEVIN

...just mundane existence.

Kevin Kim said...

Heh... I cribbed that line from The World According to Garp, which includes a chapter titled "Life After Garp."

Charles said...

The truth of my statement remains.

I AM INFUSED WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE ORACLE!

(Or high on noxious fumes seeping from the ground. One or the other.)

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

And Iblis will visit your dreams . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

Kevin Kim said...

Jeff,

My sole fear.