Sunday, October 24, 2021

from PowerLine's Week in Pictures

Some of the funnier pics from the latest PowerLine Week in Pictures:

This next one had me rolling:



Can't say I have any sympathy for Baldwin at all, but I expect him to walk away untouched:

This state of affairs has been predicted for a while, now:

Along with the cartoon below, here's a damning article on why solar power is no good (but criticism here):

In this matter, France has long had the right idea:

It always seems to come back to the energy-dense sources of fuel and power:

Some complain Abbott is too squishy, but he has his moments:


How is this guy still on the air?

Couldn't have happened to a nicer pair of guys:

This made me laugh and laugh:

Am admiring the Photoshop work, here:

When I saw the bald supervillain Darren Cross in the first "Ant-Man" movie, I thought something similar:

If you start a sentence with "I wonder," don't end it with a question mark:

Another entry in the "can't unsee" category:

Taken to its logical conclusion:






No comments: