Friday, November 19, 2021

this week: not as good as last week

I let myself go a little too wild, this week, with eating keto foods that aren't carnivore, so I'm no longer expecting another 3-kilogram loss. If anything, I'll be lucky if I've maintained the weight loss from last week. I guess we'll know more this coming Sunday when I do my weigh-in after what I hope will be a Saturday of penance. I'm thinking about once again trying the 35K hike from Hanam City to Yangpyeong, but there's also a local hike that I might do, now that I've had a chance to explore the path that sits on the other side of the Tan Creek. Walking that entire path will get me close to 25K, I think, so I might do that instead of the 35K walk. It's the same Tan Creek that I've become familiar with over the years, but long stretches of this new path are on the opposite sides of the creek—on the north side going toward the Han River, and on the west side going south toward Bundang. Strange to find this local path so late in the game; I guess I'm just a slow learner.



No comments: