Saturday, November 06, 2021

weekend menu

Today, before I do my long walk down to Bundang, I'll be dining on salmon with a little salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Tomorrow, a final day of keto with pork/shrimp cabbage wraps, then starting on Monday, it's carnivore all the way, baby. (Friday the 12th is a cheat day, by the way, and the next cheat day will be Thanksgiving at the office on Thursday the 25th; I'm tasked with taking care of the November meal.)

I ended up eating the rest of my budae-jjigae last night; it was a good test of the satiety thing, and I can say tentatively that, yes, eating until you're full feels good when you can do it more than once per day. A little voice in my head is telling me I should still adhere to a 2,000-calorie daily limit, but I plan to give myself a bit of leeway on that score. Going carnivore means dropping the carbs to nearly zero, so we'll see how that affects weight, BP, and blood sugar.  Fingers crossed. Stay tuned.



No comments: