Friday, May 10, 2019

how not to be an asshole

We all have our thin-skinned, bitchy moments, but most of us know how to control that side of ourselves to keep the cattiness to a minimum. Living as civilized people requires a modicum of civility, and that's why we label people who are subtly and grossly uncivil as the most malodorous part of the body: asshole.

I haven't commented on the whole "Brie Larson is a bitch to everybody, including her co-stars" thing, and by now, I suspect that that's all blown over. I didn't find Larson's inability to play well with others to be all that consequential to my life, but when I stumbled upon the following Charisma On Command video, I thought to myself: "Yeah... maybe showing this could be a public service. For someone."

The problem, of course, is that those who need this video won't be watching it.






No comments: