Tuesday, May 11, 2004

OPEN THREAD

Just for the hell of it, I'm letting you comment on this one lone post. Depending on what I see, I may allow more posts to have comments, but I still prefer that people send emails. Why? Because it's obvious that people shoot off when they can do it easily, but when they have to make the effort to write an email, not many people do so.

Go on. Tell me what a fucker I am. Or tell me how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Oh, yeah-- hit the permalink to post a comment.

UPDATE: Here's a little story I wrote.

Once there was a little clump of navel lint.

It had big dreams.

It said:

"One day, I'm gonna leave this fuckin' navel."

Then the owner of the navel decided to take a shower.

The navel lint was swamped.

It drowned.

Its sad little corpse swirled down the drain, into eternal obscurity.

THE END



_

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pretty neat here. If you had an audio option, I'd upload a series of belches, farts, and various gastric noises.

oh well.