Monday, March 17, 2008

for your entertainment

It's St. Pat's, and if you're gonna talk about drinking, you have to talk about puking.

This is very likely a fake vid (as noted by the YouTube commenters), but in it you see a news reporter (or perhaps he's just an interviewee) very suddenly vomit on camera. Real or not, it put a smile on my face.

UPDATE: One puke video leads to more! This one's pretty good, especially the recovery! Oh, yes: and then there's the post-vomit interview.

And after watching the above, you have to wonder: what the hell's up with those wacky Scandinavians? This pungent vid, which I blogged long, long ago, is an oldie but a goodie. Some commenters suggest this is fake... I'm no expert, but I'm inclined to disagree.

UPDATE 2: This puke vid makes you wait, but the payoff at the end is pretty fucking cool.


_

1 comment:

blueVicar said...

I haven't stopped by in a while, and boy am I glad I did. Next time I want to watch a set of vomiters in action, I'll know where to come for referrals.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Meilleurs voeux!!