Saturday, March 08, 2008

hair and other stuff

I'm combing my hair
never mind that I'm bald
that's not the hair I'm combing
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Yes, folks: the above poem appears in Scary Spasms in Hairy Chasms: A Panoply of Paeans to Putrescence and a Cornucopia of Corrosive Coprophilia. It came back to me just now as I was thinking about the haircut I still haven't gotten, but am about to receive (from thy bounty, through Christ our Lord, Amen).

Tonight I've got a haircut and some laundry to take care of, then tomorrow I'll be finishing up my prep for the coming week. Wow. My final six weeks at Smoo.

I got my plane ticket and will be leaving on April 27 for DC. That's three days past my contract's expiry date, but if I'm not mistaken, I legally have 14 days to leave the country. Leaving on the 27th is good because we get paid on the 25th, and I want to be there to wire my money to the States.


_

No comments: