Friday, March 14, 2008

PronClin

Today, I meet my Pronunciation Clinic students. I'm not exactly happy about the schedule: class meets only once a week for a single hour. That, in my opinion, is nowhere near enough for pronunciation work, so I'll be informing the students that individualized instruction will be available throughout the week.

There are nine people on my current class list, but I suspect that a few stragglers have decided to register, so I won't be surprised to discover anywhere from twelve to fifteen in class today. If this clinic goes the way it did last time around, two semesters ago, I'll eventually see major attrition in attendance no matter how high the initial numbers are. Here's hoping history doesn't repeat itself.

Vish mee lock.


_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gut lock!