Thursday, September 26, 2024

a DeVory Darkins roundup

DeVory Darkins is new to me, but I like his style, so he might end up on my rotation.

I think Kamala sounds more like Barbra Streisand than an Ebonics-speaker:

Tulsi vs. Dana (who is no match):

Senator Tom Cotton vs. Dana Bash:

The undecideds... no longer so undecided:

Disaster on the horizon if the polls are right:

Kamala's second interview by herself (National Association of Black Journalists):

DeVory notes how the NABJ treated Trump poorly while handling Kamala with kid gloves. And despite the royal treatment, she still sucked.



No comments:

Post a Comment

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.