Monday, September 23, 2024

summer's not quite gone

Summer's not quite gone; today was warm as I went to my office. But I could sense a foretaste of fall: it was slightly less hot in the daytime. It's about 26°C right now, or about 79°F. Soon, I'll be able to walk during the daytime. Eventually, I'd like to get back to my old Yangjae-cheon route—the one with all the staircases along the creek that get shorter as I walk toward Gwacheon City. I'm in no shape to do all 34-35 staircases along the creek, but I can start small and build up from there. Luckily, from here on in, the nights will be cool, so there's nothing, not even weather, stopping me from hitting the Yangjae Creek this very week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.