Wednesday, February 28, 2007

holy bloody, chunky, fucking shit

I think I ruptured my intestines reading these two paragraphs by Skippy, in a post about the scrotum-explodingly beautiful Angelina Jolie and her UN aspirations:

Obviously, the need to be taken seriously is problematic for Ms. Jolie. As you know, she does have a reputation for being serious-- seriously fucking crazy. Doing things like tongue kissing your brother at awards shows, wearing a [vial] of someone else's blood around your neck and marrying Billy Bob Thorton are not activities that you and your neighbours regularly engage in.

To be fair, though, there really aren't many people left that Billy Bob Thorton hasn't been married to, so we shouldn't hold that against Angelina. It was just her turn. Like the cold void of death, it appears that we'll all face that fate someday. And like death, Billy Bob awaits each of us. And we'll have to face him alone.

Go read this magnificent post for yourself. I gotta go rent "Bad Santa."


_

2 comments:

Maven said...

I'm betwixt and between at the moment... when I go to Blockbuster to buy the prize for my Oscar blogging party/contest, I want to get a hold of Young Frankenstein... but oh... Bad Santa (and you know the DVD has all sorts of goodies on it)... shit, I might have to go get both!

Maven said...

Post Scrotum:

Speaking of taking freaky actors seriously... what about Sean Penn? It doesn't matter what that man does in his professional career, he'll always be Spicoli and Madonna's freaky first husband to me.