Tuesday, February 20, 2007

taco salad taco salad

Looks as though I'll be doing taco salad twice: once tomorrow and once on Friday. My Intensive 3 girls told me today that they wanted something taco-ish tomorrow, so I went out and bought the necessaries. They're helping me by buying some of the taco ingredients, as well as fruit, drinks, plates, and utensils. I bought the olives, pork, beef, onions, green peppers, tortillas (one girls wants tacos, not taco salad), salsa, and cheese.

I have a new camera now. Actually, not so new: it's from my buddy Tom, who sold it to me. I need to learn how to use it, though; it's not like my old point-and-shoot camera at all. This new/old camera, a 5-megapixel Sony Labia, comes loaded with switches and dials and what appear to be plastic hymens of differing colors and thicknesses. Can't wait to try those out.

You'll know when I've begun to master the rudiments: photos will once again be on the blog. I doubt that I'll be able to take any photos tomorrow, though; I still don't even know how to turn the camera on. Once I find its clitoris, though, we're set.


_

2 comments:

Kevin Kim said...

Heh... it almost seems plausible, doesn't it.

No: in all seriousness, Sony has no Labia.


Kevin

Anonymous said...

Glad you got another camera... sorry it sounds like sloppy seconds.