Saturday, February 03, 2007

I must be insane, but...

Comments have been re-enabled. Same method as before (hope you remember how it worked, 'cause ah cain't be bothered to 'splain). I'm making this announcement only this one time; if you miss it, then tough titties. I'm not changing the sidebar image that commands you to send emails instead of comments.

One last thing: comments from non-members of this blog (i.e., the earth's population, minus three people) will not see their comments immediately, as they must all await approval.

Enjoying please your beautiful new is comment.


_

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Kevin: I'm awfully curious about the reason for the about-face. Can you tell us?

Kevin Kim said...

I wish I knew. Maybe it's hope. Hope that an actual community of commenters will form, feeding off each other's energy and turning this place into the body-fluid-drenched cyber-orgy it was always meant to be.


Kevin

Stafford said...

Mmmmmmm...yummy scrummy comments!

Jelly said...

Assa! I love a good orgy!

JR said...

Comments.....damn it is about time!!!!!!! I have been to lazy to write an email!

Jeff in Korea said...

WHOO HOOO!!!! Comments! Now I don't have to feel guilty about not sending emails.

Maven said...

Okay okay, who put the pubic hair on my diet coke, and spoo'd in the guacamole? Hmmmmm!

So does this mean you're an "enabler," Kevin?

Todd T said...

Ah ha! Big Hominid has again opened this blog's sphincter to comments... what will come down the line? A deluge of diarrhea or rabbit droppings worth of "gold"? Or will his readers tear him a new one? We shall see.... (Thanks Kevin!)