Wednesday, August 14, 2019

your throat-singing interlude

Enjoy some Tuvan throat-singing (two simultaneous "voices" from one throat):


ADDENDUM: I'm currently creating some teaching materials about music for a project-oriented course. I asked my colleagues what the most popular group in Korea is right now, and the consensus was BTS (a.k.a., the Bangtan Boys, or 방탄소년단, Bangtan Sonyeondan). So I just watched my first-ever BTS video, and I could feel my balls steadily shrinking in my pants. Click not the link lest you suffer my fate. I thought I hated American country music, but this is so, so much worse. Watch what you will, but as for me, I'm just not into the lady-boy stuff.




2 comments:

Charles said...

Welcome to the world of K-Pop, my friend.

Kevin Kim said...

And now, I want out.