Monday, February 08, 2021

replacing YouTube with BitChute

Slowly but surely, I'm replacing "dead" YouTube videos with BitChute ones.  Anything and everything conservative is getting deplatformed by YouTube, which means I have to go to BitChute to try and find a "live" version of the same video to replace the YouTube copy of it.  BitChute is a free-speech platform, so unless the videos violate the rather lax and permissive terms of service, they're there to stay, which suits me fine.  Best example:  I just re-embedded Mark Robinson videos in two of my posts:  see here and here.

Robinson's an interesting case.  I found him to be an inspiring speaker, and I casually mentioned that he ought to be in politics.  He's now the lieutenant governor of North Carolina, and he's currently dealing with racist attacks by the left that depict him as an Uncle Tom or a Klansman because he happens to be a black conservative (read about the left's racism here).  Luckily, he's got that fighting spirit, so he's not backing down in the face of "woke" bigotry.  

Good for him.



2 comments:

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

But isn't "Bitchute" sexist and racist toward the Native American Ute?

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

Kevin Kim said...

I hope to see a poem on your blog about the elusive bitch-yoot.