Friday, September 06, 2024

left to do (+ numbers)

I'm feeling rather unmotivated this morning. In theory, I'm supposed to be finalizing meal prep for me and Mike. I've got gyro meat to cut up and pan-fry for tomorrow; there are tomatoes to slice; there's feta to crumble, and I have two kinds of flatbread to make (keto and regular). But right at the moment, I'm not feeling any of it. I may just work on everything tonight and tomorrow morning. Plenty of time for indolence followed by belated industry.

Some numbers from this morning:

blood sugar: 139 (not great for having fasted, but see below)
blood pressure: 115/71 (just like 9/1)
weight: 110 kg (slight gain)
pulse-ox: 96% (same)
pulse: 67 (better!)
estimated A1c since 7/29: 6.12 (still moving in the wrong direction!)

Gotta fast harder. That's what today is all about. I broke the fast late last night with a tiny bit of snacking... that's always a bad thing.

Somatic improvements: bruises continue to fade; some scabs are falling off. I no longer fear coughing because the chest pain, while still there, has died down quite a bit. I still have trouble walking up more than two flights of stairs. Can't wait for cooler daytime temps so I can get back to daytime walking. Still haven't tried a 10K walk. That won't be for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.