Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Ave, Masamania!

Japanese culture report by MasaManiA with fucking photo & poor English you never seen at boring CNN, Time or major sophisticated jurnalism.

SimonWorld is hosting this year's Asia Weblog Awards contest, and it was while flipping through the list of nominees in various categories that I came across the URL for Masamania, which I now proudly add to the blogroll.

I don't know what is good, bad, right or wrong, but I certainly know there is the truth ! and I also know it must be FUCK ! I'm not moralist. but wana be mania of the truth. MasaManiA means that. this is my philosophy.

A commenter at SimonWorld pointed out this Masamania post-- "Action Reading vs. Skin Head Monk," which depicts the wildly different ways in which an Average Joe Japanese guy reads his book, versus a black-robed Buddhist monk in the same cafe. You Zennies out there will get a special kick out of this, but the series of photos (and their hilarious captions) will appeal to everyone, I think.

I'm glad to add another Japanblog to the roll. Damn... I'm behind on making sidebar images for a few of these folks.


_

No comments: