Wednesday, June 29, 2005

infestation discovered

I should have realized that my perfect dwelling at Smoo couldn't have been all that perfect. After hearing some mysterious scratching and gnawing sounds over the past few weeks, I decided to locate the source of the racket. Listening carefully, I realized the critters were directly under me, under the bed. I grabbed the spray, took hold of the edge of the mattress, took a deep breath, then heaved the mattress onto its side, not quite knowing what to expect.

To my horror, a pair of these came charging out (scroll down):

























































Damn pests.

I beat them both to death with a shovel mere moments after I shot this pic of them.

You know what they say: where there're two, there're hundreds.




_

No comments: