Monday, August 03, 2020

here's a tee I like

Seen here:


Not that an AR-15 packs much of a punch, mind you. I wouldn't use it against a charging bear, for instance, except as an irritant to deter the animal. AR-15s shoot 5.56-millimeter rounds, which is about the same size as a .22 round (5.56 mm = approx. 0.2188976 inches). This makes the AR-15 a pea-shooter. Sure, it could kill you if you got shot at point-blank range, but in terms of home defense or hunting anything larger than birds, you're better off using a weapon with more stopping power. Or so say I, anyway. In fairness, I'll note that NRA Family disagrees with me. Officer Darren Wilson, however, might agree with me. He's the poor sap who got assaulted by 292-pound Michael Brown. Officer Wilson fired twelve rounds from his pistol; six of the rounds struck Brown and killed him. As they say: it takes many rounds to bring down a big, angry man. In Officer Wilson's case, his Sig Sauer P229 contained .40-caliber rounds—much larger than .22-cal or 5.56-mm rounds, but the officer still required quite a few bullets to stop Brown. How would an AR-15 fare in such a situation? The AR-15 fires rifle bullets, so they might arguably have some penetrating power, but would they have stopping power? Doubtful. I've watched enough Kentucky Ballistics videos on YouTube to know that an AR-15 is very much on the low end of the effectiveness scale.

Anyway, there's so much cheerleading going on for the AR-15 that I have to wonder why more people aren't cheering for, say, a .50-cal Desert Eagle. Still, I like the tee shirt.

And I like how it's being shown off here:


She's busty for an Asian chick, which does make me wonder about silicone special effects. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I do appreciate the view.



2 comments:

John Mac said...

I'm always impressed with the wide range of topics you are knowledgable about. I would have never taken you for a person with more than a passing interest in guns. I had no idea the AR-15 fired such small rounds. My first gun was a .22 rifle I received for my 12th birthday. Wasn't good for much other than target practice, although I did kill a rattlesnake once.

Totally agree with you on the sexy t-shirt model, she's a hottie! I do hope the boobs are real though, I hate fake ones. They just don't feel right. Although I guess the odds of me ever feeling those boobs is less than winning the lottery. Oh well.

Kevin Kim said...

I went through a bit of a gun phase back in high school, although I've never fired anything more dangerous than a BB gun. That said, I'm a staunch 2A supporter, and I'd never say "clip" when I meant "magazine."

Could be that her perfectly round boobies are real. When Asians grow up corn-fed in the States, they often take on somewhat different dimensions than their in-Asia counterparts.