Thursday, November 06, 2003

some ideas

I think I may want to devote each day of the week to a different topic for blogging. Possible divisions:

Monday: le parcours, plus any commentary on the parcours
Tuesday: Korea-related news, plus commentary
Wednesday: Christian-Buddhist thoughts and/or posts about interreligious dialogue
Thursday: focus on Korean Zen Buddhism in particular
Friday: blogger roundup-- Koreablogs, Asiablogs, and others
Saturday: humorous essay/poetry/etc.-- possible political cartoons
Sunday: comic strip (B&W only; sorry)

Just thinking out loud for the moment. I might chuck this; I might change it. But as things stand, I do my "parcours" on a random basis and have been thinking about giving the blog a more definite shape. More as this develops. Comments welcome.
_

No comments: