Wednesday, March 14, 2007

CP responds

CafePress responded very quickly by saying they have processed a refund for the first order, and that there is no need to send the book back.

While I'm still steamed, I admit I've had no real trouble with CP's customer service. We went back and forth on the PDF upload issue, but part of that was unavoidable, I think, because most of CP's customers are using Windows machines, and my problems were Mac OS-related.

I've also had no real complaints about CP's other products, some of which I've ordered. My own CP account's "order history" shows that, so far, no one aside from me has asked for a refund for any of the products they've bought from my shop. My point is that I truly hope this monstrous gaffe was a rare-- no, make that unique-- occurrence.


_

No comments: