Monday, March 19, 2007

letters, letters, and more letters

I hope I didn't alienate people with my previous posts about the need for letters in front of and/or behind your name. Even if you've got no letters next to your name, a review on your website would be fan-damn-testicle and much appreciated. If I were to make a small ad that could be easily tucked into a sidebar, I'd appreciate your hanging that ad up as well. If you're anti-ad, I understand; no pressure. I have ads on my sidebar, but only for my products and those of a friend. I couldn't imagine hanging random ads up on my site.

My point is: yes, a review of my book by anyone, regardless of alphabet soupage or lack thereof, would be welcome. I would also appreciate it if you, the reviewer, provided me with a link to your review.


_

No comments: