Sunday, March 24, 2019

doing what must be done

With our team moving to the next building over, and into a much smaller office, I have no choice but to start shipping most of my kitchen-related gear at the office to my apartment, where it will simply have to wait in stasis until, at some undetermined point in the future, I find myself back in a large office and once again able to serve large-scale meals to a horde of hungry people.

So that's how I'm spending my afternoon and evening today: shuttling back and forth from my place to my office, ferrying out the bulk of my possessions so as to make the actual move less difficult. When I stop sometime tonight (there'll be more to do tomorrow), I'll chow down on leftover baked beans, leftover cole slaw... and maybe some fresh-made mashed potatoes.



No comments: