Sunday, April 18, 2021

one nice thing about the new phone

I can blog images from my phone again, which is nice.  As my previous phone got older, it started developing quirks, some of which were quite inconvenient, such as the inability to upload images stored on my phone directly to my blog (I kept getting bogus "server rejected" messages every time I tried uploading).  The ability to upload images while out and about is absolutely essential for someone who takes pics while distance-walking.  Since I'll be walking the east-coast trail this coming fall, I have to have this ability.  Failing that, I'd have to take pics while hiking, periodically upload them to Google Drive, then display them in my blog entries only after returning from my walk.  You wouldn't like that, I'm sure.

Anyway, expect more off-the-cuff pictures now that I'm armed with a working phone.



No comments: