Sunday, August 01, 2021

my stats this morning

Here are my stats as of this morning:

Weight: 104 kg
BS: 105
Pulse: 74
BP: 127/78

So the weight loss continues, but only barely. I'm down 1.5 kg from last week. The blood-sugar reading is higher, and arguably more honest, than the previous reading because I didn't take my metformin last night. Still, that's a fairly low reading for a diabetic, and if that's where I am naturally, then there's hope I can get down to the 70s once I go full keto. Check back in a year.

Blood pressure looks pretty good, like what I should expect after all this hard work. Pulse is higher than last time, which is disappointing, but maybe it's a natural fluctuation or just a function of a not-so-accurate machine. Or maybe I'm stressed about something. At least it's nowhere near the 80s or 90s.

Anyway, time to go have a Sunday.




1 comment:

Daniel said...

Those are some very impressive numbers. Exercise and dietary modification definitely works!