Wednesday, August 25, 2021

about that YouTuber I found...

Watch these two videos on how to make keto croissants. The results in the first video are positively awful (lumpy, ugly, and barely recognizable), but the results in the second video, despite coming from the use of obvious shortcuts, are pretty impressive. See for yourself:


The second video comes from KetoFusion, whom I referred to in my previous post. I've checked out a lot of her vids over the past two days, and I'm impressed—at least with the visuals. She seems to favor lupin flour for her breads, which a lot of other keto-heads shun because of its subtly odd, bitter taste (I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know). But from what I see, the texture of her breads is on point. Of course, I've been fooled before (as with the KetoKing's bread), but I have a good feeling about this YouTuber. KetoFusion is based in Singapore, but as I said, she writes in Korean, English, and sometimes French. I need to make some of her recipes to see how good they really are, and I'll report back when I do.

From her About page (typos and all):

Within 6 months of full keto diet my husband has lost about 10kg and my weight has also been 46kg(101lb) and still remains unchanged since.


Huge improvements on cholesterol, and liver GGT levels, my eczema issue gone completely, and strangely no more of tonsil stones since. We also noticed that wrist joint pain as well as thumb joint pain have disappeared. Basically, this diet result has surprised our doctor. We can't recommend keto diet enough to anyone who wants to be slim and healthy. 


We have been baking our own breads for a long time now. And, we wish to invite you to our kitchen to share our recipes.



No comments: