Thursday, August 05, 2021

quote of the day

Seen in the Instapundit comments:

"...it seems quite... unstable... that the half of the country without the guns is oppressing the half that has the guns and knows how they are used."

As I wrote in a comment of my own, the ugly truth is that the people with the guns are letting themselves be oppressed, probably because they're too afraid of looking like the villain. (Aversion to crassness = no stomach for real conflict = cowardice.) Meanwhile, I keep waiting for the uprising, and it keeps not happening. How long until the frog realizes it's boiling to death? When do people finally take back their country?

"Whenever they [the people] shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it."
—Abraham Lincoln

It's past time to do a little dismembering and overthrowing.



1 comment:

John Mac said...

I'm an absentee resister, but if I were in the states, I'd be waiting to see what happens in 2022. If the steal is on once again, it will be a call to arms.