Saturday, January 28, 2023

weekend agenda

Taking advantage of the long weekend, I did some major floor cleaning and bed-linen washing last week. This week, I'm going to spend a good part of the day transferring my boxes and bookshelves back to the office since there's no longer a need to move. I've also got some cooking projects, a couple of which I won't be able to eat since I'm now back on the discipline. One such project involves a gorgeous marinated steak from downstairs. It's a bit shrimpy at a mere 200 g, but I look forward to eating it all the same. The things I can't eat are (1) apple pie (made with my company's new-year's gift of apples and Asian pears) and (2) some no-knead bread. I guess I'll just enjoy the aromas as these things bake.

You got any weekend plans?



No comments: